Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » OSX 10.8.3 - Eclipse 4.4.0 Menu's Disabled?(All application menu's are disabled)
OSX 10.8.3 - Eclipse 4.4.0 Menu's Disabled? [message #1093688] Sat, 24 August 2013 13:39 Go to next message
Adrian Sluijters is currently offline Adrian SluijtersFriend
Hi,

I've just downloaded eclipse to start playing with some Android development and each and every menu is disabled (greyed out). The only one which is working is the 'Eclipse' menu.

As for the rest i.e. File -> New or Help -> Welcome (for example) aren't enabled.

Can someone help me out with getting the menu's enabled this? Somehow I don't think this is a feature Shocked

Working 'Eclipse' Menu Example: hxxp://i39.tinypic.com/2hfiao0.png

Disabled 'File' Menu Example: hxxp://i40.tinypic.com/xpoj7n.png

Thanks

Adrian
Re: OSX 10.8.3 - Eclipse 4.4.0 Menu's Disabled? [message #1095169 is a reply to message #1093688] Mon, 26 August 2013 18:33 Go to previous message
Eudes Mising name is currently offline Eudes Mising nameFriend
Hello,

I'm having the same problem and I've tested with various Eclipse versions (Indigo, Juno, Kepler and even with the first milestone of Luna).
I'm thinking that the problem is the version of OS X... I'm using the beta, and since I updated it to the Developer Preview 6, this is happening...
Are you using the Developer Preview 6?

Previous Topic:Virgo jetty server log file configuration
Next Topic:Advanced listview
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:28:17 GMT 2024