Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Hide and Show Chart (Hide and Show Chart based on time period)
Hide and Show Chart [message #1090861] Tue, 20 August 2013 18:54 Go to next message
Raghu P is currently offline Raghu PFriend
Hi,

I am trying to implement a functionality as part of POC for line charts. that is shown in the below attachment when I select my YTD time period I should be able to see YTD chart and when I select 1 Year I should be able to see 1 Year chart like shown in colors in below attachment.
the time periods buttons that i use are of html buttons hard coded.

Thanks in advance
Re: Hide and Show Chart [message #1091898 is a reply to message #1090861] Thu, 22 August 2013 04:52 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

All you should have to do is create a chart for each period. In the property editor for each chart, you'd give it a bookmark to be able to find the chart by id in client-side script. Use HTML text boxes to create hyperlinks as the labels. The link for these calls a function you create in another html text box using script tags. The function finds the necessary chart by id (bookmark) and hides/shows the appropriate one. Hope this helps.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic: Axis Markers AddLine and AddRange should support the X Axis Datatype
Next Topic:declare local variable in sql select query ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:49:22 GMT 2024