Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » How do I limit the AboutDialog size for my product in Eclipse 3.8+(AboutDialog size width height text)
How do I limit the AboutDialog size for my product in Eclipse 3.8+ [message #1087385] Thu, 15 August 2013 15:09 Go to next message
Neon Ngo is currently offline Neon NgoFriend
In our Eclipse product, we have a custom product blurb that is very long and have various embedded newlines.

When we were on the Helios (3.6) platform our product's Help > About dialog was a good size for both width and height (around 600x300) and the text wrapped properly with with a vertical scrollbar.

When we upgraded to Juno (3.Cool platform our product's Help > About dialog is almost the size of the screen (maybe 90% of screen width and height).

Is there a some way to limit the product about dialog size (width and height)?
Is this a bug in the Eclipse Juno platform causing a very large about dialog?

Re: How do I limit the AboutDialog size for my product in Eclipse 3.8+ [message #1097284 is a reply to message #1087385] Thu, 29 August 2013 13:39 Go to previous message
Neon Ngo is currently offline Neon NgoFriend
One of my colleagues reports that this issue seems to be fixed in the Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler) platform.
Does someone have the bug tracking this issue so that we can look into backporting the fix into the Eclipse 3.8 platform (or has already been done?)
Previous Topic:HELP -CanNOT update few Eclipse plugins
Next Topic:Using Shutdown Hooks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:36:31 GMT 2024