Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to create multiple sheets in excel output report through BIRT
How to create multiple sheets in excel output report through BIRT [message #1085829] Tue, 13 August 2013 12:35 Go to next message
kesavulu loka is currently offline kesavulu lokaFriend

Hello,
I am new in BIRT designing, I am using 3.7.2 version, I need one help for design one report please help ASAP.
How to create multiple sheets in excel and how to make it names for every sheet.
Can you please kindly send me how to make this sheet by sheet report step by step process with screen short.
I made one query it's working fine, getting values coming in single sheet but I need separate with sheet wise.
Please find attachment for my requirement.

thanks
Kesav
Re: How to create multiple sheets in excel output report through BIRT [message #1086358 is a reply to message #1085829] Wed, 14 August 2013 05:54 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

The out-of-the-box xls emitter won't have this functionality. In 4.3, the Spudsoft emitter is included and I think you can do this stuff with it. You can also download the spudsoft emitter from the BIRT Exchange marketplace:

BIRT Exchange Marketplace - Spudsoft XLS Emitter

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:user & password parameters to connect
Next Topic:Edit Report Title on IV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:43:15 GMT 2024