Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to get hyperlinks in BIRT report viewer
How to get hyperlinks in BIRT report viewer [message #1085601] Tue, 13 August 2013 05:40 Go to next message
Rahul KumarFriend
My database (Postgresql) has many fields with hyperlinks in it and when I am displaying the reports via BIRT report viewer, all the fields which have hyperlinks are displayed as normal text in the BIRT report viewer. I want the hyperlinks to be retained at the BIRT report viewer. How can I achieve this. Please suggest. Currently I am using BIRT 4.2.1.
Re: How to get hyperlinks in BIRT report viewer [message #1085832 is a reply to message #1085601] Tue, 13 August 2013 12:38 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You should be able to go to the property editor and add a hyperlink. URI should be selected by default, if not, go ahead and select it. Next to location, you'll see a drop down allowing you to use a JavaScript expression or static text. If you choose the expression, you can click on the expression builder button and you should see your column bindings. You can use the column binding as the location expression.

Hope this helps.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Update database field when report complete
Next Topic:SQL on DetailRow or Table in Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:05:13 GMT 2024