Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Edit Report Title on IV(I have a report that has many templates in it, and when I use LABEL for template title I was able to get the name on IV at run time, whereas in other case I have to use data element for my template ti)
Edit Report Title on IV [message #1082621] Thu, 08 August 2013 20:59 Go to next message
Raghu P is currently offline Raghu PFriend
I have a report that has many templates in it, and when I use LABEL for template title I was able to edit the report title on IV at run time,
whereas in other case I have to use data element for my template title as the title is not constant at all times so I am using Java script expression in data element,
in this case when I run the report and on IV I can't edit the report title like I did when I use Label.
Is there a way I can do it by using data element or is it element limitation.
Please advise.
Please find the attached screenshots for reference.
Re: Edit Report Title on IV [message #1083874 is a reply to message #1082621] Sat, 10 August 2013 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Can you attach a sample report I can run so I can see your issue and do some testing?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Edit Report Title on IV [message #1085317 is a reply to message #1083874] Mon, 12 August 2013 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raghu P is currently offline Raghu PFriend
Michael,

Please find the report design file attached.Let me know if you need anything.
Re: Edit Report Title on IV [message #1086762 is a reply to message #1085317] Wed, 14 August 2013 17:28 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Yeah. It appears it can only be a static label that can be changed. I tried changing the value in script, but it ended up not taking the change value even though it appeared it would.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:How to create multiple sheets in excel output report through BIRT
Next Topic:how to dynamically select embedded image?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:41:22 GMT 2024