Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » change visibility of Standard Palette
change visibility of Standard Palette [message #1081708] Wed, 07 August 2013 15:31 Go to next message
JIAN SHEN is currently offline JIAN SHENFriend
Hi again,

Thanks to the function of palette customization, I created some new drawers and managede to let them appear normally, also likes the customization of properties view, I can choose to disable the orignal two drawers (Standard Palette).

In order to realize this programmatically, I found the method: org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common.part.PapyrusPalettePreferences.changePaletteVisibility(String providerID, String editorClass, boolean visible), and as I found the Standard Palette in the org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz, I tryed to use "PapyrusUMLClassDiagram.standard" as providerID and "org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz" as editorClass but without success, I have also tryed many other possibilities but without success neither, do you have any advice?

Once again thanks for your help!
Re: change visibility of Standard Palette [message #1092235 is a reply to message #1081708] Thu, 22 August 2013 13:56 Go to previous message
JIAN SHEN is currently offline JIAN SHENFriend
Recently I found those two parametres and it works, for who are also interested:

PapyrusPalettePreferences.changePaletteVisibility("org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz.PapyrusUMLClassDiagram.standard", "org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz.UmlClassDiagramForMultiEditor", false);

hope to be helpful Smile
Previous Topic:Problems with Loading of Controlled Units
Next Topic:MoDiscoLabelProvider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:55:45 GMT 2024