Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Selection multiple cells - possible bug
Selection multiple cells - possible bug [message #1081421] Wed, 07 August 2013 07:59 Go to next message
Noga Rotman is currently offline Noga RotmanFriend
Hi Dirk,

Found a possible bug and wanted to hear your thoughts (couldn't find an open bug ini the Bugzilla) -

When selecting a cell, then pressing Ctrl and choosing a new range (dragging the mouse across), the new range is not updated correctly - the anchor of the new range seems to be (0,0), changing the range completely. This also happens in the example files. When clicking the new anchor wanted and then dragging, everything is fine.

In our implementation, I actually get a Null Pointer Exception when trying to get the selected positions - in SelectionModel.isCellPositionSelected row 213 (cell.getOriginalColumnPosition).

So, my guess would be that the original is not updated correctly, and the (0,0) selection is a mere default.

Should I open a bug report?

Thanks,
Noga

Re: Selection multiple cells - possible bug [message #1081450 is a reply to message #1081421] Wed, 07 August 2013 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

yes this looks like a bug. Please open a ticket.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Selection multiple cells - possible bug [message #1081466 is a reply to message #1081450] Wed, 07 August 2013 09:04 Go to previous message
Noga Rotman is currently offline Noga RotmanFriend
Reported - bug number 414548.

Thanks,
Noga
Previous Topic:Wrong calculation of column startX after loadState()
Next Topic:How to combine FreezeLayer and ColumnGroupHeaderLayer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:08:44 GMT 2024