Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » I can't find the source code of swtplus 1.0
I can't find the source code of swtplus 1.0 [message #1080103] Mon, 05 August 2013 13:23 Go to next message
Nicolas Carre is currently offline Nicolas CarreFriend
Hello,
Sorry to disturb you, I work on an old software which use the plugin : "org.eclipse.ui.swtplus" version 1.0 (org.eclipse.ui.swtplus-1.0.0.jar)
I am currently cleaning and packaging the software and thus I am checking the copyright and licenses of my files.
For support considerations, I have to find the source code of this version.

However, I couldn't find any eclipse plugin under this name : it seems swtplus became the mascara project and then the nebula project, but I couldn't find the sources I search.

I managed to get the source code of an unknown version (which seems to be the 1.0) on a Chinese website :
(http) ://en.pudn.com/downloads112/sourcecode/java/detail467295_en.html
(the website might be slow to answer)
But there is no license or copyright in the code (maybe this source code shouldn't be available on this website?)

Thus, would you mind sending me the source code of the version 1.0 please ?
Or if it can't be found, can I have a working mail address of "Chris Gross" the developer of swtplus ?

Best regards,

CARRE Nicolas
ENSIMAG student
Re: I can't find the source code of swtplus 1.0 [message #1106537 is a reply to message #1080103] Wed, 11 September 2013 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi

I have never heard of SWTPLUS. It must be really old. You could consider using a java decompiler to get to the sources.

Best regards,

Wim Jongman
Nebula co-lead
Re: I can't find the source code of swtplus 1.0 [message #1263919 is a reply to message #1080103] Tue, 04 March 2014 22:02 Go to previous message
Steven Darnell is currently offline Steven DarnellFriend
It's by no means official, but here is a project that appears to host a version of the swtplus source code: https://code.google.com/p/jodgo/source/browse/trunk/+jodgo/jodgo/src/com/swtplus?r=21
Previous Topic:GanttChart - Custom Context Menu
Next Topic:Data array format for Intensity Graph
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:19:24 GMT 2024