Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Jenkins Connector - Unexpected error: null
Jenkins Connector - Unexpected error: null [message #1078297] Fri, 02 August 2013 20:40 Go to next message
Greg Downing is currently offline Greg DowningFriend
I have just added the Hudson/Jenkins connector to my eclipse 3.6.0 environment and am trying to connect it to our Jenkins 1.524 server. The validation in the new server dialog is failing with a "Server validation failed: Unexpected error: null" error.

If I select the "disconnected" option I can continue and add the server. After adding it, I can use the "Open with Browser" to open an eclipse browser view with no issues but attempting to access the server from the Builds view continues to report the same "Unexpected error: null" error.

Wireshark shows that eclipse is querying Jenkins and that Jenkins is returning the full jobs list and so I suspect that there is something in our jobs list that is causing a failure in the connector.

Any suggestions or help with resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg
Re: Jenkins Connector - Unexpected error: null [message #1099858 is a reply to message #1078297] Mon, 02 September 2013 10:04 Go to previous message
Tomasz Zarna is currently offline Tomasz ZarnaFriend
Hi Greg,

Is there anything in the Error Log? The error message looks similar two bug 376832 and bug 376468. But I can't tell for sure without a stacktrace.

What version of the Mylyn/Builds connector are you on?

Cheers,
Tomasz
Previous Topic:Rally Mylyn connector
Next Topic:HTML Editor Widget
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:19:37 GMT 2024