Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » importing projects into eclipse
importing projects into eclipse [message #1076481] Wed, 31 July 2013 13:09 Go to next message
Stephanie Smith is currently offline Stephanie SmithFriend
I have gone through the steps outlined in the Building Stardust documentation.
I am trying to import into eclipse.
Whenever I try to resolve, I get the following errors... Of course this means the projects won't build within eclipse.
Any ideas?

Some projects fail to be resolved
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.reporting.app.web#carnot-reporting;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!com.ibm.icu.jar
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!viewservlets.jar
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!coreapi.jar
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!axis.jar
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!modelapi.jar
download failed: org.eclipse.birt#birt-runtime;2_6_2!engineapi.jar
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.engine#stardust-engine-test;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#carnot-spring;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#stardust-engine-base-module;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#infinity-process-engine;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#infinity-process-engine-module;0.7.1-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
Re: importing projects into eclipse [message #1080740 is a reply to message #1076481] Tue, 06 August 2013 10:29 Go to previous message
Sven Rottstock is currently offline Sven RottstockFriend
At the moment the master branch (default checkout) is not correctly configured to use it in Eclipse. Please could you switch to the I_4_3 branch!?
Previous Topic:Custom User Properties
Next Topic:Can't see my post
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:01:15 GMT 2024