Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Navigation in graphiti(Navigation in graphiti editor)
Navigation in graphiti [message #1076270] Wed, 31 July 2013 04:24 Go to next message
PALANI SANKAR is currently offline PALANI SANKARFriend
Hi All

I am relatively new to graphiti and we are currently using a multipageeditor where in we have embedded a graphiti diagram editor.That is working fine.

Currently we are having a requirement that we need to have a graphiti diagram editor and on double-click of the pictogram element we need to open the properties of the pictogram element in the same page. It is a kind of navigation in the graphiti.

for ex: on click of a link in a website ,the content appears in the same page ,in the same way on double-click of pictogram element we need to open the content in the same graphiti page.

Is it possible..? if so can any one suggest the approach for the same.

It is bit urgent.

Thanks
Palani Sankar.B

Thanks
Palani
Re: Navigation in graphiti [message #1077931 is a reply to message #1076270] Fri, 02 August 2013 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Palani,

this sounds as if you would need to replace the complete diagram with a new
one. You could try to unload the current resources from the edit domain,
load the new ones and refresh the editor. But I haven't tried something like
that before, and it doesn't appear easy...

Michael
Re: Navigation in graphiti [message #1079775 is a reply to message #1077931] Mon, 05 August 2013 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Michael

My Current approach is that i am trying to use another graphiti editor inside the graphiti editor and using stack layout . on double click of an element its properties will be shown in another editor using stack layout. can i go with this approach? Could you please suggest.

Thanks
Palani Sankar.B

Thanks
Palani
Re: Navigation in graphiti [message #1080041 is a reply to message #1079775] Mon, 05 August 2013 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Palani,

sounds like a good way to go.

Michael
Re: Navigation in graphiti [message #1080555 is a reply to message #1080041] Tue, 06 August 2013 04:52 Go to previous message
Thanks Michael.

Regards
Palani

Thanks
Palani
Previous Topic:Link a business object before the editor is initialized and opened
Next Topic:Simple gradient
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:36:18 GMT 2024