Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can I export data from AUT with using Jubula modules?
Can I export data from AUT with using Jubula modules? [message #1076018] Tue, 30 July 2013 14:28 Go to next message
Pawel Bet is currently offline Pawel BetFriend
Hello,

I,m new and I have used Jubula since a few weeks. I want to ask is it possible to export a data form application which I'm already testing ? I want to export. data form tables to the file.txt or other similar files because I need to compare this data.
In two of columns in my table I store a data with date and I want compare difference between this two dates with using other scrips.

Best regards,
Pawel

[Updated on: Tue, 30 July 2013 21:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can I export data from AUT with using Jubula modules? [message #1077181 is a reply to message #1076018] Thu, 01 August 2013 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Pawel,

Does your application have a feature to export its data like this? If so, you could just write a test that does that. If not, then you could write a script or program that will perform the desired export, then call the script using the "execute external command" action in Jubula.

Hope that helps!
Alex
Re: Can I export data from AUT with using Jubula modules? [message #1077300 is a reply to message #1076018] Thu, 01 August 2013 14:02 Go to previous message
Pawel Bet is currently offline Pawel BetFriend
Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your answer, I will try with "execute external command" action:)
Best regards,
Pawel
Previous Topic:[solved]JSlider AUT won't run
Next Topic:Eclipse Testing Day 2013
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:54:53 GMT 2024