Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Licensing Eclipse RCP application
Licensing Eclipse RCP application [message #1075660] Mon, 29 July 2013 20:43 Go to next message
Sri Movila is currently offline Sri MovilaFriend
I am developing an eclipse RCP application and plan to offer a trial version that expires in 30 days. Once the trial version expires, user needs to apply the license he purchased and continue using it. If the user uninstalls the RCP app after 30 day trial and re-installs it, I would like to make sure it doesn't reset the trial period. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this is greatly appreciated.

I am currently looking at license3j for licensing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Sri
Re: Licensing Eclipse RCP application [message #1702407 is a reply to message #1075660] Wed, 22 July 2015 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pawan Purvey is currently offline Pawan PurveyFriend
I am facing the same problem. i.e how to make our existing RCP application for trail purpose for any customer. Licence of application should expire after 20/30 days.

Please reply if any one have any idea...

-Pawan Purvey
Re: Licensing Eclipse RCP application [message #1705706 is a reply to message #1702407] Tue, 18 August 2015 13:03 Go to previous message
Lalit Solanki is currently offline Lalit SolankiFriend
I am facing the same problem.

Please reply if any one have any idea...

Lalit
Previous Topic:Binding Text-Field with Double Property
Next Topic:org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.IPropertySheetPage cannot be found by GEF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:30:03 GMT 2024