Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Scout windows traslater?(Hoow can i add a new languaje tab?)
Scout windows traslater? [message #1075621] Mon, 29 July 2013 19:07 Go to next message
Santo Mota is currently offline Santo MotaFriend
Thanks very much.

I am a new user trying to understand how scout works!

so I am inside kepler with scout 3.9... and I am wondering about where is the
window's translator in any new form.

in the video tutorial even in the book, when you push new translate, it appear a few
tabs with diferent title languaje, but, when i do that, i got just default tabs.

how can i add more tabs?

i let you a image attach ^^.

i appreciate you help.
Re: Scout windows traslater? [message #1075636 is a reply to message #1075621] Mon, 29 July 2013 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arthur vD is currently offline Arthur vDFriend
Welcome!

Go to the NLS Editor (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/SDK/NLS_Editor) where you find a small button to add a new language (third from the right in the top right corner). Additionally http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Concepts/Texts has a few things to say about text translations.

Have fun.
Re: Scout windows traslater? [message #1075879 is a reply to message #1075636] Tue, 30 July 2013 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Santo Mota wrote on Mon, 29 July 2013 21:07
in the video tutorial even in the book, when you push new translate, it appear a few
tabs with diferent title languaje, but, when i do that, i got just default tabs.

I think that with Kepler, when you create a new project, you get only the "default" language. With Juno a new project always contained German, French and Italian as additional language. With Kepler you need to add the languages you need.

I think the book should mention this. I opened the issue #4

Arthur vD wrote on Mon, 29 July 2013 21:45
Go to the NLS Editor where you find a small button to add a new language (third from the right in the top right corner).

You might need to restart your IDE to see your new langages is the "new translation entry." Dialog.
Re: Scout windows traslater? [message #1075946 is a reply to message #1075879] Tue, 30 July 2013 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for your help team, and you right, i was keeping on reading the book, and it was there the answer, this topic is resolved.
Re: Scout windows traslater? [message #1075948 is a reply to message #1075636] Tue, 30 July 2013 11:36 Go to previous message
thanks now it work for me... Very Happy
Previous Topic:Where are the transaction boundaries?
Next Topic:How to use AbstractWizzard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:25:49 GMT 2024