Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » What is the correct parameter value for the dash/minus key?(trying to send a control+dash to the application)
What is the correct parameter value for the dash/minus key? [message #1073409] Wed, 24 July 2013 18:02 Go to next message
David Hickernell is currently offline David HickernellFriend
I am trying to use ub_app_pressAnyKeyCombination_CTRL to send a control+dash keystroke to the application, but I cannot find the correct parameter value for that key. "MINUS" results in a control+M being sent, and "-", "DASH", and "HYPHEN" all result in an invalid parameter value error. The reference manual does not list it, and Google is coming up empty.

For the record, I am trying to send the - character from the alpha keyboard, not the one on the numpad.
Re: What is the correct parameter value for the dash/minus key? [message #1073752 is a reply to message #1073409] Thu, 25 July 2013 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I'm afraid I don't know - I'll ask around here, and maybe someone else in the forum has an idea.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: What is the correct parameter value for the dash/minus key? [message #1073911 is a reply to message #1073752] Thu, 25 July 2013 18:35 Go to previous message
David Hickernell is currently offline David HickernellFriend
The fact that "MINUS" doesn't produce an Invalid Parameter Value error leads me to believe that that's supposed to be the correct option, and that it's just erroneously mapped to the M key instead. If that is the case, then I hope that somebody knows of some other value I can use that will work.
Previous Topic:Can't remove parameters from test case
Next Topic:How can I access the column's header in TreeTable component?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:45:32 GMT 2024