Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Ecore Tools » "Ecore Tools" called "Ecore Diagram Editor" since Eclipse Kepler / 4.3?
"Ecore Tools" called "Ecore Diagram Editor" since Eclipse Kepler / 4.3? [message #1073267] Wed, 24 July 2013 12:39 Go to next message
Till F. is currently offline Till F.Friend
Hi,

I just installed Eclipse 4.3 SDK (Kepler) and wanted to download Ecore Tools via Help->Install New Software. Using the Kepler Software Site I couldn't find "Ecore Tools" and after some searching I realized that "Ecore Diagram Editor" seems to be what was previously called "Ecore Tools".

Or is this just temporary, because some parts of Ecore Tools did not made it into the Kepler release? I'm wondering that the ID still shows as "org.eclipse.emf.ecoretools.sdk.feature.group"...

And maybe this post helps someone else who is looking for "Ecore Tools" (unfortunately google doesn't show up anything helpful).

Cheers,
Till
Re: "Ecore Tools" called "Ecore Diagram Editor" since Eclipse Kepler / 4.3? [message #1086526 is a reply to message #1073267] Wed, 14 August 2013 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kon f is currently offline kon fFriend
Thank you Smile
Re: "Ecore Tools" called "Ecore Diagram Editor" since Eclipse Kepler / 4.3? [message #1086551 is a reply to message #1086526] Wed, 14 August 2013 10:43 Go to previous message
Mikhail Kalkov is currently offline Mikhail KalkovFriend
FYI, I've just stumbled upon this commit to Ecore Tools. Instead of "Ecore Diagram Editor (SDK)" it is now called "Diagram Editor for Ecore (SDK)".
Previous Topic:Getting an exception while loading a model
Next Topic:Correct way to override the accessors for an eAttribute
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:02:30 GMT 2024