Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Missing references in type hierarchy when doing Ctrl+T(When doing a Ctrl+T on a superclass, then not al subclasses can be found)
Missing references in type hierarchy when doing Ctrl+T [message #1072745] Tue, 23 July 2013 12:13
Jeroen Lankheet is currently offline Jeroen LankheetFriend
Hi,

I'm running Eclipse Juno and have two working sets with several Java projects, say common and specific. Each working set has a different code base. Some interface is defined in the common code base and is used in both common and specific code base.

When I select the interface name in common and ask for a type hierarchy, then only the references in common are found, not the ones in the specific code base.
This can be worked-around by doing a Java search and ask for all references of the interface with search scope 'workspace'.
The JARs of the common code base are included as referenced library, because they are built with Gradle and installed into the local Maven repository. I have sources included in the common JARs.

I have one other workspace with all projects imported as a SVN project set. In this workspace the type hierarchy does give me all references.

Question is:
What needs to be configured to make this type hierarchy search work over the boundary of the code base?

Thx,
Jeroen
Previous Topic:Model of Android Concepts
Next Topic:How to create a runnable jar file on Mac OS X 10.9?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:47:02 GMT 2024