Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » CulomnLabelProvider override CellEditorLabelProvider
CulomnLabelProvider override CellEditorLabelProvider [message #1071846] Sun, 21 July 2013 10:32 Go to next message
Yaron Livneh is currently offline Yaron LivnehFriend
Hi,
I am implementing a JFACE TableViwer where some of the columns are ComboBoxViewerCellEditor.
I am setting ColumnLabelProvider to each column and on addition to the columns with the combo box I am also setting EditingSupport .
The EditingSupport contain encapsulate also a LabelProvider within the ComboBoxViewerCellEditor.

All implementation is based on JFACE MVC i.e. viewers and providers without implementing event listeners.

The behavior is a s follow:
1. launching the table the values displayed OK i.e. column label provider provide the right data.
2. launching the combo box within a column the values in the dropdown list shown OK, and selecting value works fine i.e. combo box shows new value and data model change to new value
3. when leaving the combo box the value (label) shown in the combo box is back the one provided by the column label provider (in #1).

it seems that either I should not use both label providers or somehow refresh the data in the column label provider.

I am attaching my code, please look into columnViewer columnViewerTargetObjectModelAttr which has both ColumnLabelProvider and EditingSupport.

I'll be grateful for any advice,
thanks.
Yaron.

Re: CulomnLabelProvider override CellEditorLabelProvider [message #1137341 is a reply to message #1071846] Mon, 14 October 2013 12:25 Go to previous message
Binuraj Mising name is currently offline Binuraj Mising nameFriend
Yaron,

Did you get a solution for this issue?
I am also facing the same

Thanks
Binu
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] Cannot install plug-in through the update site I have created using Eclipse
Next Topic:starting developer in need of advice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:31:39 GMT 2024