Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Husdon 3.0.1 deployed on Glassfish(Deployed version not seen)
Husdon 3.0.1 deployed on Glassfish [message #1071102] Fri, 19 July 2013 10:54 Go to next message
David Cleverly is currently offline David CleverlyFriend
Hi All,
I am using Glassfish Open Source 3.1.2 (build 23) and have deployed Hudson version 3.0.0 to it.
I am trying to upgrade to Hudson 3.0.1 and have attempted to Redeploy the hudson_3.0.1.war file several times and restarted the machine but when I go to the Hudson Dashboard I still see that it is showing version 3.0.0.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong ?
Thanks
Dave
Re: Husdon 3.0.1 deployed on Glassfish [message #1071264 is a reply to message #1071102] Fri, 19 July 2013 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
How do you deploy. You could go to the glassfish domain and make sure the hudson war and the exploded directory is deleted first and then redploy

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Husdon 3.0.1 deployed on Glassfish [message #1072185 is a reply to message #1071102] Mon, 22 July 2013 08:53 Go to previous message
David Cleverly is currently offline David CleverlyFriend
I have been deploying via the GlassFish server logged in as Admin, I am trying to keep the Context Root and Application Name as "Hudson". After trying many different options I found that the following method appears to work:

• Undeploy the version that you are upgrading from the GlassFish server logged in as Admin.
• Stop the GlassFish server from the Services Control pannel, this allow you to rename the directory.
• Rename the Hudson directory in the location C:\glassfish3\glassfish\domains\GF-ADMIN\applications to reflect it's version name.
• Restart the GlassFish Server from the Services Control pannel.
• Deploy the new Hudson war file ensuring that it is named Hudson (without any version number).
Previous Topic:Missing graphic support plugin
Next Topic:Detecting when a previously broken build is fixed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 16:32:44 GMT 2024