Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » *Solved* EGit Initial GitHub Import Only Shows Most Recent Commit in Log.
*Solved* EGit Initial GitHub Import Only Shows Most Recent Commit in Log. [message #1069423] Mon, 15 July 2013 21:32 Go to next message
Nathan Acosta is currently offline Nathan AcostaFriend
Found my solution, I just discovered the Team>History window and it's awesome. Was finally able to find a solution after a few days. Figures it would be the day I would ask. Thanks though Very Happy

/***************Original********************/

Hello,
I have been using Eclipse for a while now and started using the EGit plugin with a project I have been working on. Last week I uploaded it to GitHub and added the GitHub repository to my git repositories in Eclipse on another machine and the git repository only shows(in the Git Reflog) the most recent commit, there is over 30 that are not shown. Before I uploaded the Java project to GitHub I was able to see all of my commits in the log.

Is this a setting within Git/GitHub/Eclipse to only show the most recent commit with a new Git repository? How do I get the rest of my commits to show?

I have tested using different versions of Eclipse and have tried a few different ways to import as well as a few public repositories to make sure mine wasn't "broken" somehow.

I am using Windows 8 with Eclipse IDE for Java Devs and if any information is needed to better troubleshoot let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

/***************Original********************/

[Updated on: Mon, 15 July 2013 22:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: *Solved* EGit Initial GitHub Import Only Shows Most Recent Commit in Log. [message #1070917 is a reply to message #1069423] Fri, 19 July 2013 00:08 Go to previous message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Thanks for posting the solution!

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Previous Topic:Eclipse Make path not found
Next Topic:Eclipse juno is not supporting birt 2.2 + xml+jboss 6
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:02:52 GMT 2024