Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Reload changed files from server
Reload changed files from server [message #1067887] Thu, 11 July 2013 06:40 Go to next message
Gianni Moretti is currently offline Gianni MorettiFriend
Hi all,
I'm trying Zend Eclipse for PHP developers 3.2.0 but I have found a strange problem working with projects on a remote server.

Usually when a work with softwares like Notepad++ when I open a file the first thing that the editor do is to check if in the server there is a new version of the file, but this didn't happen here.

So basically if I install the IDE in two different PC or a work with another person there is an high righ to erase the last modify to the pages because you can download the file from server just manually.

Works really in this way? Or there is some flags to set that I didn't found?

Thanks
Re: Reload changed files from server [message #1068096 is a reply to message #1067887] Fri, 12 July 2013 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
Zend Eclipse for PHP Developers 3.2.0 is a *product* of Zend. It is based on PDT, but not same as PDT. Mixing them up will cause confusion. Indeed, remote project feature is different.
If you cannot get the answer, try asking at Zend Studio forum.
Good luck!
Re: Reload changed files from server [message #1068113 is a reply to message #1068096] Fri, 12 July 2013 09:18 Go to previous message
Gianni Moretti is currently offline Gianni MorettiFriend
Ok thanks, was inside the PDT package, so I imagined that was the same thing.

In any case I solved my problem downloading a standard version of Eclipse Kepler adding PHP and Remote Server support.

Now all working fine.

Thanks again!
Previous Topic:PDT + RSE wrong character encoding (Juno, Mac OS X)
Next Topic:ExtJS Support on PDT 3.2.0 w/Eclipse Indigo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:32:26 GMT 2024