Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext?(Or: How to add a property of type Interface to a Stereotype in a Profile?)
UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext? [message #1067842] Wed, 10 July 2013 19:51 Go to next message
Joe I is currently offline Joe IFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to use utp 1.2 (http://www.omg.org/spec/UTP/1.2/) and therefore I'm building it in papyrus according the specification.

My problem is that I cannot specify the Arbiter property of the stereotype TestContext in the Profile. The Arbiter interface is defined in the utptypes package and the utpprofile imports this package.
The Stereotype TestContext should hold a property with type Arbiter interface. When I add the property and save the profile, I always get the following error messages:

The feature 'eType' of 'arbiter:UTPTypes_Arbiter' contains a dangling reference 'UTPTypes_Arbiter'
The feature 'eClassifier' of UTPTypes_Arbiter' contains a dangling reference 'UTPTypes_Arbiter'

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
In the attachment you can find my utp implementation... Thanks for help!!
  • Attachment: utp1.2.zip
    (Size: 24.23KB, Downloaded 152 times)
Re: UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext? [message #1067934 is a reply to message #1067842] Thu, 11 July 2013 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

I think it is a 0.9.X bug. Try updating to the latest version of Papyrus (0.10.0/Eclipse Kepler).

I've tried to define your profile, and it works.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext? [message #1067978 is a reply to message #1067934] Thu, 11 July 2013 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm using Payrus 0.10.0 and Kepler. Did you add a property of type Arbiter Interface (from <PackageImport> UTPTypes) to the Stereotype TestContext and saved the Profile?
Re: UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext? [message #1069832 is a reply to message #1067978] Tue, 16 July 2013 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Indeed, I thought the profile was already complete.

Did you try to define your profile with the Eclipse UML2 Editor? If it works with the UML2 editor, then it is a Papyrus bug.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: UTP1.2 How to add Arbiter property to TestContext? [message #1098808 is a reply to message #1069832] Sat, 31 August 2013 18:31 Go to previous message
With the UML2 editor it is possible to define the profile, but it's also not possible to set the value of the arbiter property within an class on which the stereotype is applied.

I played a little bit with the uml2 libraries and there seems to be a bug within the setValue method. I filed the following bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=416297

So my workaround for the utp profile is to define the arbiter within the TestContext class.

Thanks for trying to help, Camille!
Previous Topic:How to show Additional Resources in Model Explorer
Next Topic:Serious bug in Kepler!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:41:55 GMT 2024