Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Create gmf tools, etc with Eugenia(Error when trying to create gmf tools, etc with Eugenia)
Create gmf tools, etc with Eugenia [message #1067464] Mon, 08 July 2013 20:03 Go to next message
Jose Antonio Moreno is currently offline Jose Antonio MorenoFriend
Hi i'm trying to develop a DSL based on BMM metamodel of OMG. So far i have the .ecore file and the .genmodel file. But when i do right click on file .ecore and select "generate GMF Tool, etc" in the Eugenia menu, eclipse throw one error and the log print this: "eclipse.buildId=M20120914-1800
java.version=1.7.0_11
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=es_ES
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.product

Error
Mon Jul 08 21:52:57 CEST 2013
Method 'getContainmentReferences' not found (bundleresource://616.fwk31097211/transformations/ECore2GMF.eol@189:38)

Method 'getContainmentReferences' not found (bundleresource://616.fwk31097211/transformations/ECore2GMF.eol@189:38)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.PointExecutor.executeOperation(PointExecutor.java:167)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.PointExecutor.execute(PointExecutor.java:75)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.PointExecutor.execute(PointExecutor.java:44)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.PointExecutor.execute(PointExecutor.java:90)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.ExecutorFactory.executeAST(ExecutorFactory.java:226)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.ForStatementExecutor.execute(ForStatementExecutor.java:38)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.ExecutorFactory.executeAST(ExecutorFactory.java:226)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.ExecutorFactory.executeAST(ExecutorFactory.java:196)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.execute.StatementBlockExecutor.execute(StatementBlockExecutor.java:26)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.EolModule.execute(EolModule.java:43)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.EugeniaActionDelegate.runImpl(EugeniaActionDelegate.java:151)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.EugeniaActionDelegate$1.run(EugeniaActionDelegate.java:73)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

"

If someone can help me i will be very greatful because it's for my final project. I can send any file if needed.

Thanks a lot
Re: Create gmf tools, etc with Eugenia [message #1067505 is a reply to message #1067464] Tue, 09 July 2013 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Jose,

It'd appear that you have forgotten to annotate one of you classes as @gmf.diagram. In the latest interim version, we've extended Eugenia to report such problems in the Problems view (instead of throwing an exception).

Cheers,
Dimitris
icon10.gif  Re: Create gmf tools, etc with Eugenia [message #1067635 is a reply to message #1067505] Tue, 09 July 2013 17:44 Go to previous message
Jose Antonio Moreno is currently offline Jose Antonio MorenoFriend
Thanks

Wink
Previous Topic:[EOL] Model objects manipulation (copying...)
Next Topic:[Flock] copying vs. moving
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:32:01 GMT 2024