Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Who created/edited a suite or case(Who created/edited a suite or case)
Who created/edited a suite or case [message #1067271] Mon, 08 July 2013 07:49 Go to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
hello,

we have several users working on the same database with jubula. so if a test should be editet because of the AUT has changed everyone can change every suite and case.

could anybody say me if there's a way to see who created the suite/case and who edited it last time? i couldn't find that in properties or somewhere else.

sry for my english i'm working on it...

best regards
Dominik
Re: Who created/edited a suite or case [message #1067295 is a reply to message #1067271] Mon, 08 July 2013 08:45 Go to previous message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Currently this information is not stored. This might change with the next release. We have to clear some legal issues about monitoring a persons work (fyi, most committers are located in Germany where there are very strict laws about monitoring people (ignored by our friends at the NSA et. al.)).

- Achim
Previous Topic:Can the search scope of "Show where used" be extended?
Next Topic:Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:31:42 GMT 2024