Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Charts appearing randomly
Charts appearing randomly [message #1066594] Wed, 03 July 2013 11:02 Go to next message
David  Pérez is currently offline David PérezFriend
I have an app that uses Eclipse Birt 4.2.0 from a long time.

The question is that charts are missing (completely invisible) in reports generated in server A, whereas the same simple report is showing the charts in server B.

In both cases, the same data that appears in the chart, is correctly shown in tabular form.

In both servers I have the same JRE versions, the same jars, and data comes from the same database.

I haven't experiencied this behavior before, and I haven't modified any Birt related class.

I have suspected of a classpath duplication issue, and I had several ones. I have corrected them, but the problem remains the same.

Any help please?
Any class where I can set a breakpoint?
I can compare the behaviour of both servers.

I've checked that org.eclipse.birt.chart.internal.datafeed.DataProcessor.generateRuntimeSeries( ChartWithAxes cwa, ResultSetWrapper rsw ) is called in both cases, so the graph is tried to be drawn.
Re: Charts appearing randomly [message #1066595 is a reply to message #1066594] Wed, 03 July 2013 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot to mention that no error nor warning is logged, even if I set the log level to engine.changeLogLevel( Level.FINEST ).
Re: Charts appearing randomly [message #1066789 is a reply to message #1066595] Thu, 04 July 2013 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've found out the solution, I've posted the solution in another forum:
https://saxonica.plan.io/boards/2/topics/5708

It is due by an incompatibility with Saxon 9.x.
Re: Charts appearing randomly [message #1067056 is a reply to message #1066789] Fri, 05 July 2013 15:38 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Thanks for updating the thread with the solution!

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Problem with date parameters changing to string
Next Topic:Manual page break with DEAPI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:10:42 GMT 2024