Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Camel Application Type / Webmodeler(Deployment Error with Camel Application Type)
Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1066583] Wed, 03 July 2013 10:01 Go to next message
Florian Kammermann is currently offline Florian KammermannFriend
I tryed to create a simple process with a generic camel endpoint.

Follwoing setup:
- start --> generic camel application --> end
- route: <to uri="bean:testbean?method=sayHello"/>
- Additional Bean Specification: <bean id="testbean" class="ch.admin.agis.rulesengine.camel.TestBean"/>

When I deploy the process I get the follwoing error:
- Cannot retrieve class 'org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.camel.app.CamelProducerSpringBeanValidator' for validating. ; model: 'Modell1'; element oid: 34

I can't find this class anywhere in the source.
The only reference I see is in CamelApplicationBuilder as this:
AttributeUtil.setAttribute(applicationMetaType, "carnot:engine:accessPointProvider", "org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.camel.app.CamelProducerSpringBeanAccessPointProvider");

Whats the point here?
Re: Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1066591 is a reply to message #1066583] Wed, 03 July 2013 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fradj Zayen is currently offline Fradj ZayenFriend
Hi Florian,
Unfortunately Camel integration is not released yet with Stardust this is why you are getting this error.

--
Fradj
Re: Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1066625 is a reply to message #1066591] Wed, 03 July 2013 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, in the meantime I downloaded the the ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar from the ipp repository created and integrated the default-camel-context.xml into my portal.

But now I get this:
-------------------
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.stardust.engine.extensions.camel.app.CamelProducerSpringBeanAccessPointProvider cannot be cast to org.eclipse.stardust.engine.core.spi.extensions.model.AccessPointProvider

Is there any way I can get it up and running myself, I really want this feature and don't care if I have to do alot myself.
Re: Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1066921 is a reply to message #1066625] Fri, 05 July 2013 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amol Chandurkar is currently offline Amol ChandurkarFriend
Hi Florian,
Can you share the complete stack trace? Are you getting this exception at the time of model deployment? Have you added more jars apart from ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar in the deployment?
Re: Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1067345 is a reply to message #1066921] Mon, 08 July 2013 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amol Chandurkar is currently offline Amol ChandurkarFriend
Hi Florian,
Along with ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar, default-camel-context.xml you also need to add following jar as a dependency in lib folder of WEB-INF of war
1. camel-core-2.9.2.jar
2. camel-spring-2.9.2.jar

Re: Camel Application Type / Webmodeler [message #1067569 is a reply to message #1067345] Tue, 09 July 2013 11:31 Go to previous message
Quote:
Can you share the complete stack trace?

Couldn't reproduce it.

Quote:
Are you getting this exception at the time of model deployment?

It happened at execution time not deployment time.

Quote:
Have you added more jars apart from ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar

No just this one. I putted it into the lib directory of the jboss. Perhaps this was the problem.

Quote:
Along with ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar, default-camel-context.xml you also need to add following jar as a dependency in lib folder of WEB-INF of war

I added the newest version 2.11

While trying to force the exception again, I got a working setup now:
- put the ipp-camel-7.1.3.jar into the WEB-INF/lib of the portal war.
- add the the camel libraries in version 2.9.2

This works now for me.

I couldn't reproduce the ClassCast Exception.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 July 2013 11:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:RowSelectorEvent and updating the controls on UI
Next Topic:Worklist Table not synchron with Activity Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:22:30 GMT 2024