Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Hide/Remove unused emitters in viewer
Hide/Remove unused emitters in viewer [message #1066162] Mon, 01 July 2013 10:05 Go to next message
Alexandre Delanoy is currently offline Alexandre DelanoyFriend
Hello,
I am using Birt and the viewer for a project, and I would like to get rid of unused format in the export report dialog, within the viewer.
I thought editing the viwer.properties files (commenting/deleting the relevant lines) would be enough but the viewer keep proposing all formats.
Basically, I only need MS Office and pdf formats, but can figure out how to hide all the others.

I also tried to edit the plugin.xml inside the Birt runtime jar, following the Tribix emitter replacement method, i.e removing all extension points describing unwanted emitters, but it didn't work (exception raised when trying to run the report), and I had to step back.

I am using birt 4.3.0.
Thanks for any highlight
Re: Hide/Remove unused emitters in viewer [message #1066896 is a reply to message #1066162] Fri, 05 July 2013 05:50 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You can do this in ExportReportDialogFragment.jsp found in the <web-viewer>\webcontent\birt\pages\dialog folder. You'll see where the HTML format is ignored already.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Forbid converting String to Date format
Next Topic:Length of axis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:50:07 GMT 2024