Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » java.io.FileNotFoundException: /aspectjweaver.jar
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /aspectjweaver.jar [message #1065350] Tue, 25 June 2013 11:46 Go to next message
Marek Jagielski is currently offline Marek JagielskiFriend
Hi,
I start working with AJDT. I wanted to try ltw run through lunch configuration. However, after run of simple project, nothing happens.

I use Eclipse RC3 and AJDT 2.2.3 from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/43/update. Installed all plugins.

After investigate a little more I saw that in Debug perspective there is lunched run for even not one second. I checked error log of eclipse and I found this:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ajdt.ui 4 0 2013-06-25 12:48:12.189
!MESSAGE /aspectjweaver.jar
!STACK 0
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /aspectjweaver.jar
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.protocol.bundleentry.Handler.findBundleEntry(Handler.java:44)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleResourceHandler.openConnection(BundleResourceHandler.java:175)
	at java.net.URL.openConnection(URL.java:971)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.URLConverterImpl.resolve(URLConverterImpl.java:50)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator.resolve(FileLocator.java:228)
	at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.launching.LTWApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.getLTWClasspath(LTWApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:251)
	at org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.launching.LTWApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(LTWApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:97)
	at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:858)
	at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:707)
	at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1018)
	at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1222)

As I found in code: http://www.ee.buu.ac.th/~acitl/project/2008/Work-Node%20Real%20Time%20Monitoring%20System%20/ecilpse+java/eclipse3.3.1.1/plugins/org.eclipse.ajdt.source_1.5.0.200706070619/src/org.eclipse.ajdt.ui_1.5.0.200706070619/src/org/eclipse/ajdt/internal/launching/LTWApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java

Delegate looks jar aspectjweaver.jar in org.aspectj.weaver and aspectjrt.jar in org.aspectj.runtime. I checked that this jars are not there. I added it manually and lunch is executed.

Now the error is:

Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : file:/home/marek/Projects/systemInCloudExamples/eclipse/plugins/org.aspectj.weaver_1.7.3.20130613144500-a.jar!/aspectjweaver.jar
Error occurred during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument

I can look into initialization of VM but before I prefer to ask you if you know what is wrong?

Thank you for help,

Marek
Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /aspectjweaver.jar [message #1065411 is a reply to message #1065350] Tue, 25 June 2013 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
Thanks for reporting this. We changed the packaging of the aspectj jars in AJDT. The aspectj jars are now proper osgi bundles. I thought I fixed this in all places in the code, but I missed the LTW launcher.
Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /aspectjweaver.jar [message #1065866 is a reply to message #1065411] Fri, 28 June 2013 03:10 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
Fixed now in the latest dev build.

See here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=411618

Use this update site for the fix:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/43/dev/update/
Previous Topic:XML POS Tagger
Next Topic:Where do I configure which jars AJDT uses inside eclipse?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:53:33 GMT 2024