Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format(BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format)
BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format [message #1065227] Mon, 24 June 2013 21:33 Go to next message
BIRT BIRD is currently offline BIRT BIRDFriend
Hi there,

I am developing a BIRT report using CrossTab. Report looks good in BIRT Preview. But when I copy the content and paste in MS Outlook for emailing, the format completely changes - especially columns shrink and width is set to the length of data in it.

I tried various layout settings in Master page but nothing seems to solve this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Birt Bird

Re: BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format [message #1065239 is a reply to message #1065227] Tue, 25 June 2013 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
Could you try and output your report to word, I think you should be able to copy and paste the contents from word and copy it to outlook without any formatting issues.
Re: BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format [message #1065381 is a reply to message #1065239] Tue, 25 June 2013 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could have done that, but I am generating this report so that ultimately my web app generates this report and emails to the groups automatically using a scheduler.

So copying to MS word and then pasting in email won't work for me.
Re: BIRT Cross Tab - Columns shrink while exporting to HTML format [message #1066286 is a reply to message #1065381] Mon, 01 July 2013 22:16 Go to previous message
I'am still stuck up with this issue. I tried changing the general layout option from Fixed to auto and vice versa. Nothing works. please please help.
Previous Topic:Java Heap error in Eclipse Report Design
Next Topic:Chart labels as computed percentages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:17:28 GMT 2024