Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » Feature type does not exist on java
Feature type does not exist on java [message #1065042] Mon, 24 June 2013 03:41 Go to next message
keynne Belle is currently offline keynne BelleFriend
Hello.
I have been trying to discover the KDM Code model of different open source systems through MoDisco. But, on three projects, i was not able to do so because the following error occurred during the discovery: "MoDisco discoverer "org.eclipse.modisco.java.discoverer.javaProjectToKDM" in progress...".
Feature type does not exist on java!SingleVariableAccess ". What can i do to avoid such an error?
Thank you in advance.
Re: Feature type does not exist on java [message #1065102 is a reply to message #1065042] Mon, 24 June 2013 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

Searching a bit, I've found Bug #351069 which seems to be quite similar to what you're describing.
You could submit a new bug to explain your issue and link it to the previous bug.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: Feature type does not exist on java [message #1065189 is a reply to message #1065102] Mon, 24 June 2013 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your quick answer. I will try to submit this bug.
Re: Feature type does not exist on java [message #1271626 is a reply to message #1065189] Sat, 15 March 2014 18:11 Go to previous message
Hello.
I successively re-tried to generate the KDM of the same project that generated the exception above. For this purpose, I used Kepler, Juno, and Indigo with MoDisco 0.9.2, 0.11 and finally 0.12. However, this time i deleted all the non .java files from the analyzed project. The generation of the KDM could still not be achieved and with Kepler and MoDisco 0.12 it ended with the following exception : org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm.VMException: Feature type does not exist on java!SingleVariableAccess
at A.CreateUsesType(1 : Mjava!TypeAccess;) : ??#32(javaToKdm.atl[1886:10-1886:18])
local variables = {tgt=OUT!<unnamed>, src=IN!<unnamed>, self=javaToKdm : ASMModule}
local stack = [OUT!<unnamed>, OUT!<unnamed>, javaToKdm : ASMModule]

A similar bug has been submitted 2 years ago on the following link: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=351837 . Do you know if a fix has been found since? Is there something I should modify in the analyzed project to resolve that issue?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 March 2014 18:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Reading a _java.xmi file programmatically
Next Topic:Word DOCX Generic Discoverer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:32:24 GMT 2024