Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » How to suppress the RDF type for a extended property in the resulting RDF XML ?
How to suppress the RDF type for a extended property in the resulting RDF XML ? [message #1064934] Fri, 21 June 2013 17:34 Go to next message
Givanildo Alves is currently offline Givanildo AlvesFriend
I implemented a resource class that supports a series of extended properties and I see that OSLC4J does the job of mapping Java types to corresponding RDF types.

Only for extended properties of String type, is it possible to inform OSLC4J not to add the 'rdf:datatype="http:/www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"' to the corresponding XML element in the serialized RDF XML file ?

Thanks in advance
Re: How to suppress the RDF type for a extended property in the resulting RDF XML ? [message #1065150 is a reply to message #1064934] Mon, 24 June 2013 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel Padgett is currently offline Samuel PadgettFriend
Not currently. You would need to modify the JenaModelHelper class in the OSLC4JJenaProvider project. If you'd like to see this change, you can submit a bug against the Lyo project at bugs.eclipse.org.

Is the rdf:datatype causing a problem? It's not the right type in some cases?
Re: How to suppress the RDF type for a extended property in the resulting RDF XML ? [message #1065217 is a reply to message #1065150] Mon, 24 June 2013 20:04 Go to previous message
Givanildo Alves is currently offline Givanildo AlvesFriend
The type seems consistent.

I just did not want to increase the verbosity of XML files, since string is already the default property type in the application I am writing.

Ok, I entered Bug 411536

Thanks
Previous Topic:How to serialize the RDF type for resource annotated properties ?
Next Topic:Is there an Update Site for Lyo?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:34:44 GMT 2024