Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » AUT performance tests(How can I export measuring results to external file?)
AUT performance tests [message #1064854] Fri, 21 June 2013 12:03 Go to next message
Olav Beyermann is currently offline Olav BeyermannFriend
Hi all,

Jubula timer functionality used with global variables allows to measure AUT temporal performance. How can I evaluate the results stored in the variables? Is there a way to export the results into an external file?

Thnx in advance
Olav
Re: AUT performance tests [message #1065061 is a reply to message #1064854] Mon, 24 June 2013 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

You can use the action "compare numeric values" to compare something saved in one variable with another value or another variable.

HTH,
Alex
Re: AUT performance tests [message #1065071 is a reply to message #1065061] Mon, 24 June 2013 08:41 Go to previous message
Olav Beyermann is currently offline Olav BeyermannFriend
Thnx Alex,

but, I already had found the "compare numeric values" function in the documentation. Maybe the intention of my request was a little bit unclear.

My problem is the visualization of measuring results based on the "compare numeric values" functionality. In other words: How can I check the values of variables using the ITE's functional test reporting perspective? I tried but I didn't succeed. Part "b" of my request: Is there a way to export (automatically or not) key-value-pairs (variable's name and value) to the file system?

Regards
Olav
Previous Topic:Starting AUT hangs up in jenkins
Next Topic:Context menu problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:44:25 GMT 2024