Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Package Explorer hiding children files
Package Explorer hiding children files [message #1064374] Wed, 19 June 2013 00:40 Go to next message
Dwight Naylor is currently offline Dwight NaylorFriend
Hello,

I'm developing an rcp eclipse application and I'm using a custom package explorer to show the files within a project.

I'm having troubles with the way I want to display certain files. I have successfully gotten certain types of files to be children of a parent file, and to show up under it's dropdown menu. However, the original children files are still visible in the explorer (see attached picture).

index.php/fa/15306/0/

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, and I would of course be more than happy to include relevant source code. My package explorer was implemented through the org.eclipse.ui.navigator.navigatorContent extension point and a custom navigator content provider.
Re: Package Explorer hiding children files [message #1064590 is a reply to message #1064374] Thu, 20 June 2013 06:58 Go to previous message
Dwight Naylor is currently offline Dwight NaylorFriend
I have resolved this problem through redesigning my system through alternate means.
Previous Topic:Has ScrollBar different behaviour in SWT and RWT?
Next Topic:Passing parameters while creating a view in Eclipse RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:59:03 GMT 2024