Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Integrating perspective BIRT into RCP application
Integrating perspective BIRT into RCP application [message #1064266] Tue, 18 June 2013 13:50 Go to next message
valentin chenu is currently offline valentin chenuFriend
Hi everyone !
I'm trying to integrate the perspective BIRT ( the one that we can see in the BIRT stand alone RCP application) into a RCP application. I've already try to find an answer or a tutorial but infortunately it didn't help.

I've tried to look at the code inside the plugin project org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui and org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.rcp however I don't know how to proceed to integrate and use the birt perspective in my own plugin.

I tried to use the views directly in my own plugin (views in the ReportRCPPerspective class) but it didn't work ( i don't know if i don't use all required dependencies or my method isn't good at all ).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading docs and books but I'm definitely lost in this task.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 June 2013 14:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Integrating perspective BIRT into RCP application [message #1064352 is a reply to message #1064266] Tue, 18 June 2013 20:31 Go to previous message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
Have you seen this page yet? It has some good example code and explains how to create a BIRT RCP application.
Previous Topic:PDF/PPT export save on server
Next Topic:How to switch datasource using javascript?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:15:03 GMT 2024