Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » XWT » XWT and EMF.edit Databinding
XWT and EMF.edit Databinding [message #1062179] Thu, 06 June 2013 12:03 Go to next message
Jürgen Weinberger is currently offline Jürgen WeinbergerFriend
Hello everybody!

As the documentation on xwt and emf is very short Smile i just wanted to ask if it is possible to bind xwt and emf via the EMF.edit Databinding. So that the emf-command Framework with redo, undo and so on would be used. I hope its clear what i mean as i am very new to emf.

I think this would be a great deal because xwt could be a very nice and easy way to connect emf and a gui.

Thanks and
best regards Weinma
Re: XWT and EMF.edit Databinding [message #1062208 is a reply to message #1062179] Thu, 06 June 2013 14:05 Go to previous message
Erdal Karaca is currently offline Erdal KaracaFriend
There is support for EMF databinding, but unfortunately, no EMF Edit support (using EditingDomain and the EMF commands framework).
Please file an enhancement request.

Thanks!

Jürgen Weinberger wrote on Thu, 06 June 2013 14:03
Hello everybody!

As the documentation on xwt and emf is very short Smile i just wanted to ask if it is possible to bind xwt and emf via the EMF.edit Databinding. So that the emf-command Framework with redo, undo and so on would be used. I hope its clear what i mean as i am very new to emf.

I think this would be a great deal because xwt could be a very nice and easy way to connect emf and a gui.

Thanks and
best regards Weinma

Previous Topic:Is XWT dead?
Next Topic:Dynamic databinding using XWT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:34:29 GMT 2024