Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Cannot export scout project
Cannot export scout project [message #1062033] Wed, 05 June 2013 14:02 Go to next message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi,

I cannot export my Scout project. Its Scout JUno, SR1 Swing. Does anybody know what causes this and how to fix it.
The file containing the build logs does not exists either.

Regards Bertin

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: could not export server war file
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.extensions.export.ServerExportEntryHandler.createModule(ServerExportEntryHandler.java:54)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.wizard.export.ExportScoutProjectWizard.performFinish(ExportScoutProjectWizard.java:55)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.wizard.AbstractWorkspaceWizard$P_PerformFinishOperation.run(AbstractWorkspaceWizard.java:121)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.jobs.OperationJob.run(OperationJob.java:105)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.jobs.AbstractWorkspaceBlockingJob.doRun(AbstractWorkspaceBlockingJob.java:61)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.jobs.AbstractWorkspaceBlockingJob.run(AbstractWorkspaceBlockingJob.java:39)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Compilation errors occurred during the operation. A zip file containing the build logs has been generated and placed at C:\Users\ADMINI~1.ARN\AppData\Local\Temp\dir7102328660744533258clientZipExportBuildDir/client/buildDir/connectClient.zip
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.operation.export.ExportClientZipOperation.buildClientProduct(ExportClientZipOperation.java:118)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.operation.export.ExportClientZipOperation.run(ExportClientZipOperation.java:78)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.operation.export.ExportServerWarOperation.buildClientProduct(ExportServerWarOperation.java:127)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.operation.export.ExportServerWarOperation.run(ExportServerWarOperation.java:90)
at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.extensions.export.ServerExportEntryHandler.createModule(ServerExportEntryHandler.java:50)
... 6 more
Re: Cannot export scout project [message #1062059 is a reply to message #1062033] Wed, 05 June 2013 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Bertin,
are you able to find the mentioned zip file 'C:\Users\ADMINI~1.ARN\AppData\Local\Temp\dir7102328660744533258clientZipExportBuildDir/client/buildDir/connectClient.zip'?

If so, check there for compile errors.

/andreas
Re: Cannot export scout project [message #1062149 is a reply to message #1062059] Thu, 06 June 2013 08:55 Go to previous message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi Andreas,

that file is not there.

I works again, what I did it that I shut down Eclipse and Windows. After a restart it works again. It could be that something is locked or so but can't find out what.

Thanks for the help.
Previous Topic:[Swing] SmartFields broken under certain conditions
Next Topic:Change Icon of checkable Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:33:00 GMT 2024