Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Can Eclipse ignore CMakeLists.txt(The CMakeLists are there for manual (out of Eclipse) build)
Can Eclipse ignore CMakeLists.txt [message #1062014] Wed, 05 June 2013 12:20 Go to next message
mike harry is currently offline mike harryFriend
Hi!

I have a C++ project in Eclipse CDT 3.8, and I want to support manual CMake invocation in addition to the default CDT builder. So I added my CMakeLists.txt files, created manually, to my source directories. But now it looks like Eclipse automatically scans these and does some stuff I don't want it to do, like getting the project name and appending it between '[' and ']' after the actual project name, prepending some files with a '>' in the project explorer (see W W W . imagebam.com/image/478a86258486220 for an example (can't post links yet, sorry)), even files which are not mentioned in any CMakeLists file, like a Doxyfile.

Is there any way to make Eclipse ignore these CMakeLists.txt files?
Re: Can Eclipse ignore CMakeLists.txt [message #1064634 is a reply to message #1062014] Thu, 20 June 2013 10:59 Go to previous message
Esa Varemo is currently offline Esa VaremoFriend
I don't think they are caused by the CMakeList, but by a version control system.

Atleast I get [repositoryName branchName] after the project name, and ">" means that the file has uncommitted changes to it. I use git on my projects, but I'm not sure if other VCSs do the same

[Updated on: Fri, 21 June 2013 21:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:CODAN false positive with push_back
Next Topic:how to integrate a customer-developed simulator to debug in CDT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:06:34 GMT 2024