Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Change color to Scope events
Change color to Scope events [message #1060746] Tue, 28 May 2013 10:43 Go to next message
Andrea Sindico is currently offline Andrea SindicoFriend

I am trying to change the color (setStatusColor) of a GanttEvent which is a scope but it seems this feature is not supported. Is it?

Follow me on Twitter @andreasindico

Re: Change color to Scope events [message #1072762 is a reply to message #1060746] Tue, 23 July 2013 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luis Fernando Robledano-Esteban is currently offline Luis Fernando Robledano-EstebanFriend
Hi, I observed the same behavior. To change the gradient did work ( .setGradientStatusColor() ); even if it is not ideal, at least the appearance of the scope and its children is different, which visually helps.

ArkosX
Re: Change color to Scope events [message #1106551 is a reply to message #1072762] Wed, 11 September 2013 08:41 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi,

You can implement your own IColorManager. See the javadoc of gantt:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/tree/widgets/ganttchart/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart/src/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/ganttchart/GanttChart.java

Regards,

Wim
Previous Topic: NoClassDefFoundError when creating PageableTable in RAP appliction
Next Topic:GanttChart language
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:06:57 GMT 2024