Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » WindowBuilderPro- How to connect to Database?
WindowBuilderPro- How to connect to Database? [message #1060744] Tue, 28 May 2013 10:33 Go to next message
Sobia Dev is currently offline Sobia DevFriend
I am going to use WindowBuilderPro with Eclipse-Helios for the very first time.

I searched and read a lot about application building with WindowbuilderPro but I couldn't find any thing about Database connectivity.

I am using SWT/JFace Java Project ->Forms ->FormPage

Designed a Login/ Registration Form, how can I connect this form to Database?
Re: WindowBuilderPro- How to connect to Database? [message #1060970 is a reply to message #1060744] Wed, 29 May 2013 11:08 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
There is nothing about database connectivity as that is unrelated to WindowBuilder. WindowBuilder is a GUI editing tool, so we would be happy to answer questions about using or extending the tool itself. Questions about how to include database connectivity in your application are of topic in this forum and better asked in a forum that deals specifically with Java database connectivity.

The WindowBuilder docs do discuss the tool's support for data binding, but the choice of data source and how you get that data into your application is up to you.
Previous Topic:Bug, crash on Exposing a label
Next Topic:design view shows wrong dir
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:09:53 GMT 2024