Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Model-to-Model Transformation » [QVTo] how to use two target sources?
[QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1060627] Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33 Go to next message
Emre T is currently offline Emre TFriend
Hello there!

I have a transformation where I use my own meta-model as a source. And as for the target models, I need to use two meta-models which are -indirectly- related together.

How could I achieve this? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735450 is a reply to message #1060627] Sun, 19 June 2016 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Habtamu Tolera is currently offline Habtamu ToleraFriend
Hi,

I have similar issue with you. Did you solve it? If you do, pls tell me how you did it.
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735469 is a reply to message #1735450] Mon, 20 June 2016 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

EMF / Ecore supports multiple metamodels.
QVTo supports multiple modeltype declarations.

What is the problem that needs a solution?

Regards

Ed Willink

On 19/06/2016 22:40, Habtamu Tolera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have similar issue with you. Did you solve it? If you do, pls tell
> me how you did it.
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735533 is a reply to message #1735469] Mon, 20 June 2016 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I have two target meta-models: one for domain model and another for notation model. How can I use QVTo to write a transformation that maps source domain model to both target domain model and target notation model at the same time? Target notation mode references target domain model. The meta-model of the notation model is http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/runtime/1.0.2/notation.

Best regards,
Habtamu
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735564 is a reply to message #1735533] Tue, 21 June 2016 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

[use the QVTo newsgroup for QVTo queries.]

I don't see the problem and don;'t have time to wroite arbitratyu
example programs demonstrating a guess at what you might have failed to
understnad. . Perhaps you should demonstrate your best attempt.

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/ForumNetiquette

Regards

ed Willink

On 20/06/2016 22:14, Habtamu Tolera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two target meta-models: one for domain model and another for
> notation model. How can I use QVTo to write a transformation that maps
> source domain model to both target domain model and target notation
> model at the same time? Target notation mode references target domain
> model. The meta-model of the notation model is
> http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/runtime/1.0.2/notation.
>
> Best regards,
> Habtamu
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735630 is a reply to message #1735564] Tue, 21 June 2016 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I will try my best using the codes I have tried. I have one source meta-model and two target meta-model. The two target meta-models are equivalent to one another, one is logical and the other is graphical representation. The graphical representation make reference to the logical when I check a file that is created with the target tool. Here is model created directly by target tool.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:n1="http://www.conformiq.com/EMF/1/SimpleStatechart" xmlns:notation="http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/runtime/1.0.2/notation">
<n1:statemachine xmi:id="_QvItUPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" s_name="Sensor">
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_RzqFYPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" body="" from="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" to="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_BJd-wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_ISensor:Activate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());" from="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" to="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_DaWcQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_InternalOptional:DetectedMovement/out_ISensor_NI.send(detectedMovement());" from="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_EWLLUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_ISensor:Deactivate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());" from="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_F9AmQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_ISensor:Deactivate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());" from="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition" xmi:id="_GXe7wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_InternalInevitable:Deactivated/&#xD;&#xA;out_ISensor_NI.send(deactivated());" from="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<states xmi:type="n1:InitialState" xmi:id="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" name="InitialState"/>
<states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" name="Deactivated"/>
<states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" name="Deactivating" internal=""/>
<states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" name="Triggered"/>
<states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" name="Activated"/>
</n1:statemachine>
<notation:Diagram xmi:id="_QvItUfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="ConformiqStateChart" element="_QvItUPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" measurementUnit="Pixel">
<children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_RNwjAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="2007" element="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RNxKEPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5022"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle" xmi:id="_RNwjAfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_YRV_NegaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:LineStyle" xmi:id="_RNwjA_MjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" lineColor="0"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_YRWmQegaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="496" y="57"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="2012" element="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RziJkvMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5017"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RziJk_MjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5018"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RziJlPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5019"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RziwoPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="7001">
<styles xmi:type="notation:SortingStyle" xmi:id="_RziwofMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FilteringStyle" xmi:id="_RziwovMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle" xmi:id="_RzhigfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_YRXNUOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:HintedDiagramLinkStyle" xmi:id="_RziJkPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_YRXNUugaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="420" y="192" width="225" height="109"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:Shape" xmi:id="_TAN_IPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="Note" fontName="Ubuntu" fontHeight="11" description="Describe the behavior of the&#xA;Sensor in this state machine." fillColor="0" transparency="0" lineColor="0" lineWidth="1">
<children xmi:type="notation:BasicDecorationNode" xmi:id="_TARCcPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="DiagramName">
<element xsi:nil="true"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:BasicDecorationNode" xmi:id="_TARpgPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="Description">
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:TextStyle" xmi:id="_TAN_IfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:LineTypeStyle" xmi:id="_TAOmMPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_YRYbcOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="708" y="36" width="293" height="98"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="2012" element="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7OOIUAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7OOIUQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7OOIUgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7OOIUwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
<styles xmi:type="notation:SortingStyle" xmi:id="_7OOIVAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FilteringStyle" xmi:id="_7OOIVQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle" xmi:id="_7OMTIQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_7OMTIgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:HintedDiagramLinkStyle" xmi:id="_7OMTIwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_7OMTJAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="552" y="756" width="225" height="109"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="2012" element="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7RA9oAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7RA9oQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7RA9ogetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7RA9owetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
<styles xmi:type="notation:SortingStyle" xmi:id="_7RA9pAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FilteringStyle" xmi:id="_7RA9pQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle" xmi:id="_7RAWkQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_7RAWkgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:HintedDiagramLinkStyle" xmi:id="_7RAWkwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_7RAWlAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="324" y="588" width="225" height="109"/>
</children>
<children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="2012" element="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7Uo5ZQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7UpgcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7UpgcQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_7UpgcgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
<styles xmi:type="notation:SortingStyle" xmi:id="_7UpgcwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FilteringStyle" xmi:id="_7UpgdAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle" xmi:id="_7Uo5YQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_7Uo5YgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:HintedDiagramLinkStyle" xmi:id="_7Uo5YwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds" xmi:id="_7Uo5ZAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="264" y="384" width="225" height="109"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:DiagramStyle" xmi:id="_QvItUvMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_Rzr6kPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="4002" element="_RzqFYPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" source="_RNwjAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" target="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_RzshoPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_RzshofMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" x="19" y="-12"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_X39ZA9krEeSNSYp_vqikKg" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_YRX0YugaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_YRX0Y-gaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" points="[0, 0, 0, -94]$[0, 94, 0, 0]"/>
<sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_53a-Yfi3EeSDRc6--mGWrg" id="(0.48,1.0)"/>
<targetAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_YRX0ZOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" id="(0.5,0.0)"/>
</edges>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_BJkFYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="4002" element="_BJd-wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" source="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" target="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_BJkscAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_BJkscQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="-3" y="24"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_BJkFYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_BJkFYgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_BJkFYweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[-39, 35, 117, -137]$[-159, 118, -3, -54]"/>
<sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_BJnIsAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.17777777777777778,0.6788990825688074)"/>
</edges>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_DaXDUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="4002" element="_DaWcQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" source="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_DaXqYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_DaXqYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="29" y="6"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_DaXDUQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_DaXDUgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_DaXDUweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[4, 22, 17, -161]$[65, 129, 78, -54]"/>
<sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_DaY4gAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.5555555555555556,0.7981651376146789)"/>
</edges>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_EWLyYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="4002" element="_EWLLUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" source="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_EWLyZAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_EWLyZQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_EWLyYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_EWLyYgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_EWLyYweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[27, 27, -323, -315]$[335, 351, -15, 9]"/>
<sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_EWNnkAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.10666666666666667,0.7522935779816514)"/>
<targetAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_EWOOoAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.1688888888888889,0.9174311926605505)"/>
</edges>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_F9BNUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="4002" element="_F9AmQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" source="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_F9B0YAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_F9B0YQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_F9BNUQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_F9BNUgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_F9BNUweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[54, 21, -125, -49]$[165, 67, -14, -3]"/>
<sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_F9DpkAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.76,0.6605504587155964)"/>
<targetAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_F9DpkQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.06222222222222222,0.3119266055045872)"/>
</edges>
<edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_GXfi0AeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="4002" element="_GXe7wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" source="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
<children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode" xmi:id="_GXfi1AeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
<layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location" xmi:id="_GXfi1QeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
</children>
<styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle" xmi:id="_GXfi0QeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
<styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle" xmi:id="_GXfi0geuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
<bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints" xmi:id="_GXfi0weuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[-10, -54, 76, 427]$[-74, -461, 12, 20]"/>
<targetAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor" xmi:id="_GXhYAAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.5955555555555555,0.8165137614678899)"/>
</edges>
</notation:Diagram>
</xmi:XMI>

As one can see it has two parts I mentioned above. The top part for logical (domain) part and the rest for graphical(notation) part.
Here is the code for QVTo transformation.
//used meta-models are defined here
transformation Transformation(in Source: asd, out Target1: sc, out Target2: notation);

property trig_list : Sequence(String);
property trig_len : Sequence(Integer);
property source_state : String;

main() {
Source.objects()[StateMachine] -> map toStateMachine();
Target1.objects()[statemachine]-> map toDiagram();
}
mapping asd::StateMachine::toStateMachine() :sc::statemachine {
source_state := self.initialState.name;
s_name := self.name;
states := self.states -> map toBasicState();
transitions := self.states.rules.ruleCases -> map toTransition();
var initial := self.initialState.map toInitialState();
start := initial.state;
transitions += initial.transition;
}
mapping sc::statemachine::toDiagram() : notation::Diagram {
name := self.s_name;
}
mapping asd::State::toBasicState() : sc::BasicState {
name := self.name;
}

What I wanted to achieve is that I want to transform source to target1 and derive target2 from target1 in this transformation. As one can see in the above transformation, I have tried to transform source to target1 and then transform target1 to target2. That doesn't give me the result that is expected in the target tool which I have copied and pasted above for reference. Here the problem is how to generate target2, target1 is not a problem. I hope this makes it more clear!

Best regards,
Habtamu
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735634 is a reply to message #1735630] Tue, 21 June 2016 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

If you provide a complete project you might provide something I can look at.

You have provided snippets that I do not have time to restructure.

Sorry. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/ForumNetiquette

Regards

Ed Willink

On 21/06/2016 14:35, Habtamu Tolera wrote:
> Hi,
> I will try my best using the codes I have tried. I have one source
> meta-model and two target meta-model. The two target meta-models are
> equivalent to one another, one is logical and the other is graphical
> representation. The graphical representation make reference to the
> logical when I check a file that is created with the target tool. Here
> is model created directly by target tool.
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns:n1="http://www.conformiq.com/EMF/1/SimpleStatechart"
> xmlns:notation="http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/runtime/1.0.2/notation">
> <n1:statemachine xmi:id="_QvItUPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" s_name="Sensor">
> <transitions xmi:type="n1:Transition"
> xmi:id="_RzqFYPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" body=""
> from="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" to="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> xmi:id="_BJd-wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> body="in_ISensor:Activate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());"
> from="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" to="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_DaWcQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> body="in_InternalOptional:DetectedMovement/out_ISensor_NI.send(detectedMovement());"
> from="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_EWLLUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> body="in_ISensor:Deactivate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());"
> from="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_F9AmQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> body="in_ISensor:Deactivate/out_ISensor.send(sensorReply());"
> from="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" to="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_GXe7wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" body="in_InternalInevitable:Deactivated/
> out_ISensor_NI.send(deactivated());" from="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> to="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> <states xmi:type="n1:InitialState" xmi:id="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> name="InitialState"/>
> <states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> name="Deactivated"/>
> <states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> name="Deactivating" internal=""/>
> <states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> name="Triggered"/>
> <states xmi:type="n1:BasicState" xmi:id="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> name="Activated"/>
> </n1:statemachine>
> <notation:Diagram xmi:id="_QvItUfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> type="ConformiqStateChart" element="_QvItUPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> measurementUnit="Pixel">
> <children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_RNwjAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> type="2007" element="_RNakwPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
> <children xmi:type="notation:DecorationNode"
> xmi:id="_RNxKEPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5022"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:DescriptionStyle"
> xmi:id="_RNwjAfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:FontStyle"
> xmi:id="_YRV_NegaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:LineStyle"
> xmi:id="_RNwjA_MjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" lineColor="0"/>
> <layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Bounds"
> xmi:id="_YRWmQegaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="496" y="57"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> type="2012" element="_RzcqAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
> xmi:id="_RziJkvMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5017"/>
> xmi:id="_RziJk_MjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5018"/>
> xmi:id="_RziJlPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="5019"/>
> xmi:id="_RziwoPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="7001">
> <styles xmi:type="notation:SortingStyle"
> xmi:id="_RziwofMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:FilteringStyle"
> xmi:id="_RziwovMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_RzhigfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> xmi:id="_YRXNUOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:HintedDiagramLinkStyle"
> xmi:id="_RziJkPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> xmi:id="_YRXNUugaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="420" y="192" width="225"
> height="109"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:Shape"
> xmi:id="_TAN_IPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="Note" fontName="Ubuntu"
> fontHeight="11" description="Describe the behavior of the
> Sensor in this state machine." fillColor="0" transparency="0"
> lineColor="0" lineWidth="1">
> <children xmi:type="notation:BasicDecorationNode"
> xmi:id="_TARCcPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="DiagramName">
> <element xsi:nil="true"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:BasicDecorationNode"
> xmi:id="_TARpgPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="Description">
> </children>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:TextStyle"
> xmi:id="_TAN_IfMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:LineTypeStyle"
> xmi:id="_TAOmMPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> xmi:id="_YRYbcOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" x="708" y="36" width="293" height="98"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="2012" element="_7OB7EAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_7OOIUAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
> xmi:id="_7OOIUQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
> xmi:id="_7OOIUgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
> xmi:id="_7OOIUwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
> xmi:id="_7OOIVAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7OOIVQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_7OMTIQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7OMTIgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_7OMTIwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7OMTJAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="552" y="756" width="225"
> height="109"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="2012" element="_7Q_IcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_7RA9oAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
> xmi:id="_7RA9oQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
> xmi:id="_7RA9ogetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
> xmi:id="_7RA9owetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
> xmi:id="_7RA9pAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7RA9pQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_7RAWkQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7RAWkgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_7RAWkwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7RAWlAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="324" y="588" width="225"
> height="109"/>
> </children>
> <children xmi:type="notation:Node" xmi:id="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="2012" element="_7UnrQAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_7Uo5ZQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5017"/>
> xmi:id="_7UpgcAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5018"/>
> xmi:id="_7UpgcQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="5019"/>
> xmi:id="_7UpgcgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="7001">
> xmi:id="_7UpgcwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7UpgdAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_7Uo5YQetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7Uo5YgetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_7Uo5YwetEeaf_-AtraPkfA"/>
> xmi:id="_7Uo5ZAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="264" y="384" width="225"
> height="109"/>
> </children>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:DiagramStyle"
> xmi:id="_QvItUvMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"/>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_Rzr6kPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> type="4002" element="_RzqFYPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q"
> source="_RNwjAPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" target="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
> xmi:id="_RzshoPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" type="6002">
> <layoutConstraint xmi:type="notation:Location"
> xmi:id="_RzshofMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" x="19" y="-12"/>
> </children>
> <styles xmi:type="notation:RoutingStyle"
> xmi:id="_X39ZA9krEeSNSYp_vqikKg" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_YRX0YugaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> <bendpoints xmi:type="notation:RelativeBendpoints"
> xmi:id="_YRX0Y-gaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" points="[0, 0, 0, -94]$[0, 94, 0, 0]"/>
> <sourceAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor"
> xmi:id="_53a-Yfi3EeSDRc6--mGWrg" id="(0.48,1.0)"/>
> <targetAnchor xmi:type="notation:IdentityAnchor"
> xmi:id="_YRX0ZOgaEeSg-pTEoxDT6g" id="(0.5,0.0)"/>
> </edges>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_BJkFYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="4002" element="_BJd-wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> source="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q" target="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_BJkscAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
> xmi:id="_BJkscQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="-3" y="24"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_BJkFYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_BJkFYgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_BJkFYweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[-39, 35, 117, -137]$[-159,
> 118, -3, -54]"/>
> xmi:id="_BJnIsAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.17777777777777778,0.6788990825688074)"/>
> </edges>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_DaXDUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="4002" element="_DaWcQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> source="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_DaXqYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
> xmi:id="_DaXqYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" x="29" y="6"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_DaXDUQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_DaXDUgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_DaXDUweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[4, 22, 17, -161]$[65, 129,
> 78, -54]"/>
> xmi:id="_DaY4gAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.5555555555555556,0.7981651376146789)"/>
> </edges>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_EWLyYAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="4002" element="_EWLLUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> source="_7Uo5YAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_EWLyZAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
> xmi:id="_EWLyZQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_EWLyYQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_EWLyYgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_EWLyYweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[27, 27, -323, -315]$[335,
> 351, -15, 9]"/>
> xmi:id="_EWNnkAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.10666666666666667,0.7522935779816514)"/>
> xmi:id="_EWOOoAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.1688888888888889,0.9174311926605505)"/>
> </edges>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_F9BNUAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="4002" element="_F9AmQAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> source="_7RAWkAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA">
> xmi:id="_F9B0YAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
> xmi:id="_F9B0YQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_F9BNUQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_F9BNUgeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_F9BNUweuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[54, 21, -125, -49]$[165, 67,
> -14, -3]"/>
> xmi:id="_F9DpkAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" id="(0.76,0.6605504587155964)"/>
> xmi:id="_F9DpkQeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.06222222222222222,0.3119266055045872)"/>
> </edges>
> <edges xmi:type="notation:Edge" xmi:id="_GXfi0AeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> type="4002" element="_GXe7wAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> source="_7OMTIAetEeaf_-AtraPkfA" target="_RzhigPMjEeS6mNxtIz5_4Q">
> xmi:id="_GXfi1AeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" type="6002">
> xmi:id="_GXfi1QeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" y="40"/>
> </children>
> xmi:id="_GXfi0QeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" routing="Rectilinear"/>
> xmi:id="_GXfi0geuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" fontName="Segoe UI"/>
> xmi:id="_GXfi0weuEeaf_-AtraPkfA" points="[-10, -54, 76, 427]$[-74,
> -461, 12, 20]"/>
> xmi:id="_GXhYAAeuEeaf_-AtraPkfA"
> id="(0.5955555555555555,0.8165137614678899)"/>
> </edges>
> </notation:Diagram>
> </xmi:XMI>
>
> As one can see it has two parts I mentioned above. The top part for
> logical (domain) part and the rest for graphical(notation) part. Here
> is the code for QVTo transformation.
> //used meta-models are defined here transformation Transformation(in
> Source: asd, out Target1: sc, out Target2: notation);
>
> property trig_list : Sequence(String); property trig_len :
> Sequence(Integer);
> property source_state : String;
>
> main() {
> Source.objects()[StateMachine] -> map toStateMachine();
> Target1.objects()[statemachine]-> map toDiagram();
> }
> mapping asd::StateMachine::toStateMachine() :sc::statemachine {
> source_state := self.initialState.name;
> s_name := self.name;
> states := self.states -> map toBasicState();
> transitions := self.states.rules.ruleCases -> map toTransition();
> var initial := self.initialState.map toInitialState();
> start := initial.state;
> transitions += initial.transition;
> }
> mapping sc::statemachine::toDiagram() : notation::Diagram {
> name := self.s_name;
> }
> mapping asd::State::toBasicState() : sc::BasicState {
> name := self.name;
> }
>
> What I wanted to achieve is that I want to transform source to target1
> and derive target2 from target1 in this transformation. As one can see
> in the above transformation, I have tried to transform source to
> target1 and then transform target1 to target2. That doesn't give me
> the result that is expected in the target tool which I have copied and
> pasted above for reference. Here the problem is how to generate
> target2, target1 is not a problem. I hope this makes it more clear!
>
> Best regards,
> Habtamu
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735637 is a reply to message #1735634] Tue, 21 June 2016 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

I can not put the entire project here. Is there anyway that I can send to you?
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735661 is a reply to message #1735637] Tue, 21 June 2016 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

It seems like a very simpl mchnical problem so it should be possible to
create a very simple repro.

Regards

Ed Willink

On 21/06/2016 15:12, Habtamu Tolera wrote:
> Hi
>
> I can not put the entire project here. Is there anyway that I can send
> to you?
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735720 is a reply to message #1735661] Wed, 22 June 2016 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ed,

The problem is I am not allowed to share the project in public, that is why I asked you if there is a way to share only with you in private.

Best regards,
Habtamu
Re: [QVTo] how to use two target sources? [message #1735722 is a reply to message #1735720] Wed, 22 June 2016 09:01 Go to previous message
Hi

I have no desire or time to look at your large project. You have a
simple problem for which you can easily create a small repro.

Regards

Ed Willink

On 22/06/2016 09:43, Habtamu Tolera wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> The problem is I am not allowed to share the project in public, that
> is why I asked you if there is a way to share only with you in private.
>
> Best regards,
> Habtamu
Previous Topic:Cross-referencing UML profiles in ATL
Next Topic:OCL metamodel constraint to ATL helper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:17:44 GMT 2024