Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to use the System Enviorment Variables of AUT configuration?
How to use the System Enviorment Variables of AUT configuration? [message #1060122] Thu, 23 May 2013 07:59 Go to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
I want to use System Enviorment Variables of Aut Agent Host(Linux & windows),but failed, can somebody help?

Thanks a lot,
Posia
Re: How to use the System Enviorment Variables of AUT configuration? [message #1060126 is a reply to message #1060122] Thu, 23 May 2013 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
You can't directly access them though you can access the system environment variables which names start with "TEST_UDV_".
e.g. : TEST_UDV_NAME can be accessed as ${name} in jubula
Re: How to use the System Enviorment Variables of AUT configuration? [message #1060325 is a reply to message #1060126] Fri, 24 May 2013 07:22 Go to previous message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
Thanks for your help, but after you suggestion ,there occured one error:"Variable could not be resolved." could you help to check what's wrong with my configuration?

The attachment shows the info of AUT configuration and also my question.

Thanks a lot,
Posia
Previous Topic:Drag and drop not scrolling in Jubula
Next Topic:Variable change in event handler has no effect on variable value in parent test case
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:40:39 GMT 2024