Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Bug, crash on Exposing a label(org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.exception.DesignerException: 205 (Unable to parse source.))
Bug, crash on Exposing a label [message #1059499] Mon, 20 May 2013 00:17 Go to next message
Ruben Perez is currently offline Ruben PerezFriend
I don't know why, when I'm trying to expose a label it crashes with the exception:

org.eclipse.wb.internal.core.utils.exception.DesignerException: 205 (Unable to parse source.)

If I reparse the design, it works but my label still not exposed correctly.

I attach here the log zipped folder generated by eclipse.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bug, crash on Exposing a label [message #1059534 is a reply to message #1059499] Mon, 20 May 2013 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
According to your log, it appears to be failing because of this:

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem.AbortCompilation: Pb(324) The type scala.collection.Iterable cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem.ProblemHandler.handle(ProblemHandler.java:135)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem.ProblemHandler.handle(ProblemHandler.java:201)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem.ProblemReporter.handle(ProblemReporter.java:2132)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.problem.ProblemReporter.isClassPathCorrect(ProblemReporter.java:4162)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.UnresolvedReferenceBinding.resolve(UnresolvedReferenceBinding.java:59)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.ParameterizedTypeBinding.genericType(ParameterizedTypeBinding.java:394)
at org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.TypeBinding.getTypeDeclaration(TypeBinding.java:446)

It looks like you are running Eclipse with JDK 1.6 which will cause problems if you try to run/resolve code compiled with JDK 1.7. I would suggest running Eclipse with JDK 1.7 as a start to see if that helps.
Re: Bug, crash on Exposing a label [message #1060541 is a reply to message #1059534] Sun, 26 May 2013 13:32 Go to previous message
Ruben Perez is currently offline Ruben PerezFriend
ok, problem solved. I was using Eclipse with Scala-IDE, and it was implicitly adding scala-library.jar to the classpath. But it wasn't listed in the project dependencies in eclipse.

Anyway I added that dependency manually, and everything is ok now....

Thanks
Previous Topic:JTable header invisible when created by addColumn()
Next Topic:WindowBuilderPro- How to connect to Database?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:49:56 GMT 2024