Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » How to add Filter row in Nattable
How to add Filter row in Nattable [message #1059043] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:12 Go to next message
gaurav dubey is currently offline gaurav dubeyFriend
Hi,

I am new to Nattable, I want to design a table with filter row, Can any one provide me a sample snippet to achieve the same. I have seen the source code of FilterRowExampleGrid, but it looks complicated. If anyone please provide me little hint how to achieve filter row in NatTable, that will be also helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gaurav
Re: How to add Filter row in Nattable [message #1059046 is a reply to message #1059043] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
You can have a look here: http://www.beone-group.com/publikationen.html

Open the NatTable 2.2 item and click on "Download Beispielcode". The related article is written in German, but the examples are documented in code in English.

Examples are also related to the NatTable Version 2.2 that was hosted on Sourceforge, so the package names need to be adjusted. The rest of the code shouldn't have changed since then.

We will try to transfer those examples into our examples in the future.
Re: How to add Filter row in Nattable [message #1059048 is a reply to message #1059046] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:29 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Sorry, wrong article, I meant the NatTable Advanced item. There the filter is explained.
Previous Topic:how to change filter list without effecting the change in event list?
Next Topic:Is my Styling approach correct.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:41:53 GMT 2024