Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Running UI and non-UI tests
Running UI and non-UI tests [message #1058380] Mon, 13 May 2013 19:22 Go to next message
latha n is currently offline latha nFriend
I am trying to create automated tests for an eclipse RCP application. My application has 3 stages. After each stage, it kicks off some internal processes that generate/update some XML files in the file system and also DB. I need to complete each stage at a time(with my RCP application UI) and after each stage verify that those files and DB are properly updated. Is it possible to do it with Jubula? Jubula does not support scripting as far as I know. But is there a way I can integrate the jubula tests with the XML tests and generate a common report? Is there any other tool that suits my purpose.
Thank you
Re: Running UI and non-UI tests [message #1058507 is a reply to message #1058380] Tue, 14 May 2013 11:31 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

You can perform checks like the one you want to / execute other tests or programs using the action "execute external command" which is described here (search for "execute external", it's the second hit).

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Select menu by text-path doesn't work on jubula2.
Next Topic:Problem with testexec and autrun not reproductible in ITE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:13:59 GMT 2024