Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » JSDT extended with google closure plugin - plugin testing problems(JSDT Google Closure)
JSDT extended with google closure plugin - plugin testing problems [message #1058053] Fri, 10 May 2013 16:09 Go to next message
John Phelan is currently offline John PhelanFriend
I'm trying to contribute to (normalesup[dot]org/~simonet/soft/ow/eclipse-closure-javascript.en.html)this google closure plugin but I'm having a hard time with the particulars of setting up a jsdt project through code for my plugin unit test.

Particularly I'm trying to write a junit plugin test which creates a new project in the workspace and puts a file in a root folder for the build, which runs javascript through the closure compiler and marks errors.

I'm working on (github[dot]com/vtst/ow/pull/139)this pull request, but I can't get the test to correctly programmatically make a new project, so that I can put javascript annotated by jsdoc to test the build process in this plugin. I'd like to fix some things, but I need a test to know whether I've done it or not.

Basically I create a new project, with my (github[dot]com/jackphel/ow/commit/c3e3b59c02b6ca50953c72d6646c60fe827cf811) WorkspaceDriver, in my test workspace and I think I need to do something like create a packageroot or configure root source folder, but that would be for jdt not jsdt. I was hoping someone more familiar with jsdt might point me in the right direction to get this test project programmatically created for junit plugin test so I can verify the plugin's functionality and extend it.

Re: JSDT extended with google closure plugin - plugin testing problems [message #1058387 is a reply to message #1058053] Mon, 13 May 2013 19:58 Go to previous message
John Phelan is currently offline John PhelanFriend
Ok I realized I was getting the file system relative path, when it should have been the workspace relative path. Anyway now I can create a project and add it to the workspace and create a folder inside it, and then add that to the include path.

Don't worry about it.

Previous Topic:JSDT project setup from GIT sources
Next Topic:Exception when accessing JSP/JSF pages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:29:15 GMT 2024