Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial(I'm trying to learn ATL and I start with the tutorial Families2Persons, but I get some error.)
Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial [message #1053213] Fri, 03 May 2013 07:35 Go to next message
Pedro Pinto is currently offline Pedro PintoFriend
Good morning everybody,
I'm trying to learn ATL so I start with the Tutorial (http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/Tutorials_-_Create_a_simple_ATL_transformation) I follow every steps and I have most recent Eclipse and ATL version installed.

When I try the final step (actually running the transformation) I get this error: "Error loading platform:/resource/Families2Persons/Persons.ecore: null"

What I'm doing wrong? Some propriety that I'm not changing properly?

Please help me...
Re: Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial [message #1053418 is a reply to message #1053213] Sun, 05 May 2013 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mathias Colpaert is currently offline Mathias ColpaertFriend
Can you attach your metamodels + the full error?
Re: Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial [message #1053426 is a reply to message #1053418] Sun, 05 May 2013 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, thanks for the reply... I try to post here my meta models but I get an error saying I need more than 5 messages in order to post links to eclipse.org, but anyway my meta models are copy/paste from this tutorial (http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/Tutorials_-_Create_a_simple_ATL_transformation)

FULL ERROR: Error loading platform:/resource/Families2Persons/Persons.ecore: null
Re: Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial [message #1053427 is a reply to message #1053426] Sun, 05 May 2013 12:06 Go to previous message
Actually when I said I copy/paste the meta models, I was wrong... I create them the way they teach in that tutorial. Now I try to copy/paste the meta models from that tutorial in text format and the transformation works fine! I still don't get it why it doesn't work when I create the meta-models, but the most important is that is working now...
Previous Topic:ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel
Next Topic:Problem MyRules.asm does not exist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:02:30 GMT 2024