Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » SWT_AWT Bridge Frame "Pops Out" on resize across monitors(SWT_AWT Frame the embeds JApplet pops out of the SWT Composite when a user resize of the window crosses from one monitor to another)
SWT_AWT Bridge Frame "Pops Out" on resize across monitors [message #1047025] Mon, 22 April 2013 17:36 Go to next message
Mason Wardle is currently offline Mason WardleFriend
I have an application that uses Albireo to embed a SwingControl into an RCP plugin. A typical resize works just fine. However, when I resize the screen and the mouse drag for the resize crosses from one monitor to another, the SwingControl (or maybe the underlying JPanel) detaches from the Composite in which it is embedded. I tried overcoming this by using SWT_AWT directly and embedding a JApplet with the same results.

Does anyone have any ideas how to overcome this or at least why this is happening?

Mason
Re: SWT_AWT Bridge Frame "Pops Out" on resize across monitors [message #1047044 is a reply to message #1047025] Mon, 22 April 2013 17:59 Go to previous message
Mason Wardle is currently offline Mason WardleFriend
I ran further tests. It appears that the underlying thing I'm embedding doesn't like to resize across screens so it's probably NOT a problem with SWT_AWT. If, however, you've seen this behavior, I'd still like to hear from you.
Previous Topic:looking for solution
Next Topic:Free SWT Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:51:30 GMT 2024