Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Treelist only contains the root(Treelist only contains the root)
icon9.gif  Treelist only contains the root [message #1044663] Fri, 19 April 2013 07:19 Go to next message
Falko Hanspach is currently offline Falko HanspachFriend
Hi,

i use NatTable Tree with lazy loading. Like in the NatTableExamples "TreeGridExample" (http://www.eclipse.org/nattable/download.php) there were 3 lists. When one node is expanded first time his childrens will be loaded into a EventList. This EventList propagates changes to a SortedList and at the end a TreeList should be filled.
In my case the first two lists looks pretty good, but the TreeList always only contains the root element Sad
Has anyone an idea why the TreeList doesn't know about the changes?

Instantiation looks like this:
private EventList<> eventList = new BasicEventList<>();
private SortedList<> sortedList = new SortedList<>(eventList, COMPARATOR_DEFAULT);
private TreeList<> treeList = new TreeList<>(sortedList, getFormat(), getExpansionModel());
Re: Treelist only contains the root [message #1044892 is a reply to message #1044663] Fri, 19 April 2013 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

usually this is related to an error in your TreeList.Format. Are you sure you created the path correctly?

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Treelist only contains the root [message #1044923 is a reply to message #1044892] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:06 Go to previous message
Falko Hanspach is currently offline Falko HanspachFriend
Extending of Eventlist takes place in the expand method of my implementation of the ITreeRowModel Interface. In the end i've added the row "treeList.setExpanded(parentIndex, true);"
and then it works Surprised
Previous Topic:Problem with cell selection
Next Topic:Problem in PercentageSizingExample
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:11:33 GMT 2024