Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » How can I retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements?(give me advice -I have solved this problem )
icon7.gif  How can I retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements? [message #1043913] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:00 Go to next message
yesheng chai is currently offline yesheng chaiFriend
Hello ,
I know how to retrieve tagged values from stereotyped UML model elements by the fuction getValue(stereotype : Stereotype, propertyName : String) and getAppliedStereotype(sterotypeName : String).
But I don not how to retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements .
Who can tell me the corresponding fuctions ?
Thank you !

[Updated on: Thu, 18 April 2013 12:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How can I retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements? [message #1043949 is a reply to message #1043913] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

I guess this post could help you as treating a problem that seems quite similar to yours.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: How can I retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements? [message #1044008 is a reply to message #1043949] Thu, 18 April 2013 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your reply!
I want to get the element corresponding to tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements .
The fuction is ?
Thank you !
Re: How can I retrieve tagged references from stereotyped UML model elements? [message #1044042 is a reply to message #1044008] Thu, 18 April 2013 12:21 Go to previous message
s.getStereotypeApplication(s.getAppliedStereotypes().first()).host.base_Classifier.debug('xx');
It is vey usefull. Very Happy
Previous Topic:No one knows how to solve this problem ?
Next Topic:[ATL][AML]Information on AML
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:27:26 GMT 2024